In operation since 1984, Telluride Outside has been providing visitors and residents of Southwest Colorado with a wide variety of outdoor adventures and trips. The outfitter offers fly fishing, river rafting and paddle boarding on the San Miguel River, Dolores River and many other rivers and lakes in the area. If dry land suits you more, you can explore Telluride’s back country by snowmobile, mountain bike, 4WD vehicle or photography tours. All of Telluride Outside’s guided tours are based out of their fly shop, Telluride Angler.
- Fly fish for trout on the San Miguel, Dolores, Uncompahgre and Gunnison Rivers for a half or full day trip.
- Traverse splashing waters on the San Miguel or Dolores River as you river raft for a half or full day.
- Bump along scenic, Rocky Mountain roads in a padded, 4WD vehicle driven by a Telluride Outside Guide.
- Pedal your way down the Galloping Goose downhill trail and see parts of the San Miguel River and South Fork Valley.
- Journey by snowmobile across rarely traveled back country in the Beaver Park area.
- Capture the essence of Telluride’s scenic vistas with beginner and intermediate photography tours.
- Take in the mountain scenery as you paddle board on Alta Lakes, Trout Lake, Wild Boy Lake and other local waters.
- Visit the Telluride Angler, a full-service fly shop.
Read More about Telluride Outside