With more than 25 years of guiding people by kayak and bicycle along the coast of California’s Monterey Bay and Peninsula, including the Monterey Bay National Marine Sanctuary, Adventures by the Sea offers its guests a wide variety of options for exploring this amazing area. The outfitter offers fully outfitted guided bicycle and Monterey kayaking tours or allows one the freedom to explore on their own with a full range of biking and Monterey kayak rental. The company also offers customizable tours and specializes in tailor-made team-building adventures for large groups and companies.
- 299 CANNERY ROW KAYAK TOUR Starts at the heart of the Cannery Row kelp forest. This is close to the Aquarium and Coast Guard pier. Paddlers are likely to see otters, harbor seals, and sea lions.
- LOVERS POINT KAYAKING TOUR Starts at the beach at Pacific Grove. Paddle along the shoreline. Opportunities to see otters and harbor seals lounging on rocks or swimming beside your boat.
- BREAKWATER COVE KAYAK TOUR Leaves from the Adventures by the Sea Breakwater Cove shop. Harbor seals and otters are easy to spot.
- STILLWATER COVE KAYAK TOUR Kayak pristine waters of Stillwater Cove inside Pebble Beach. Fine scenery.
- PRIVATE OR GROUP KAYAK TOURS Customize a kayak tour for you group or family. Guide to kayaker ratio of one guide for every 8-10 kayakers. Can accommodate groups of 150 or m
Bicycle Touring on Monterey Penninsula.
Bike along the recreational trail along Cannery Row, past the Monterey Bay Aquarium, and along the Monterey Peninsula shoreline. Bikers will see Point Pinos Lighthouse, Asilomar State Beach, 17 Mile Drive through Del Monte Forest, and Bird and Seal Rock.
Monterey Kayak Rental, Bike Rental, and Paddleboard Rental
Bikes, kayaks, and paddleboards are available for rental for self-guided tours. Adventures by the Sea staff will help you design Monterey kayaking and Monterey kayaking tours.
Shuttle services are available for Monterey kayak rental, bike rental, and paddleboard rental or for those doing Monterey kayaking tours on their own.
Read more about Adventures by the Sea